Sunday, July 10, 2011

In all honesty

I just looked back at a couple of the last posts in this blog, and I must tell you I'm confused!
I mean when people say Resis Nehera Press, and they don't say it very often, they mean me.
But looking at this blog, even I cannot find my head or tail in it.
So...
From now on I promise to blog here fairly regularly, and the next few posts will be devoted to the books we already have in print, the ebooks we already have, our future plans, and in particular our English publishing plans.
Long story short:

  • We have so far published six Hebrew books.
  • We have so far published two of them in ebook format, and a third one should be published in the next few weeks.
  • We have some interesting plans for the near future, but nothing we can share right now.
  • We have no plans to publish anything in English till 2013 (or 2014), and our first few English books will in all probability be ebooks.

Stay tuned for more details on all of the above...


No comments: